Product on Back-order Call for ETA : 604 850 0215
The Potter Guardian Public Safety Band signal booster amplifies FirstNet signals for crucial communications, delivering consistent signal for First Responders and other public safety officials who rely on two-way radio communication inside large buildings.
Guardian4 is equipped with a dual-band booster that has a maximum gain of 80 dB on the Public Safety frequency bands, supporting 700 MHz (FirstNet Ready) and 800 MHz.
In the majority of cases, newly constructed buildings with considerable size, or existing buildings that increase capacity by expanding the building footprint are required to have signal strength of -95 dBm or better in designated critical areas – elevators, stairwells, etc. – in order to receive a certificate of occupancy.
Guardian meets the code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510 and features a NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing, which eliminates the need for an additional NEMA enclosure. Additionally, Guardian4 comes equipped with dry contact 7-pin alarming capability, UPS and Ethernet port enabled remote monitoring.
- Provides improved coverage for Public Safety 700 MHz (FirstNet) and 800 MHz
- 80 dB gain for Public Safety Bands
- Integrated 7-pin alarm and UPS port for external battery backup
- NEMA-4 rated amplifier housing. No additional NEMA enclosure(s) needed
- Meets code for NFPA 1221 and IFC 510
- Dry contact 7-pin alarm, UPS and Ethernet port for remote monitoring
- Energy-saving operation allows bands to remain dormant when not in use
- Automatic gain control (AGC)
- A/C 110V or D/C 12-20V powerPot